Saturday, November 7, 2009

Is it you?

The stars swirl and I find

that I’m falling into the pieces

of miss of you.

So many dark days lost in the amber light.

So many beating drums,

beating through my chest,

choking on the vibration.

All I wanted

was dreamed easily within my grasp.

I imagine worlds upon worlds

they all have your face.

Still I cannot find you in this one.

I hear whispers,

sad songs that make me believe

your breath is alive;

awake in the everything.

You are my heart.

I wonder if I am alive in yours,

if we are real to each other.

Or am I an old tree lost in the forest of everything,

imagining I see the sun.

If you exists, and if you are not,

I miss you the same.

I miss you more than my fingertips

that touch my face and pretend.

I miss you more than the smoke covered mirrors,

the twilights of this world.

I miss you like I miss my soul

aghast at the nothingness that surrounds me.

Lost in the immortalities,

I search for your shadow.

Or am I the shadow,

endlessly searching for your light.

Searching for an end to this feeling.

This ache without name.

This emotion without purpose.

This unrequited love.

This made up fairytale.

This Band-Aid.

This yearning in a world of reasonless noise.

No comments: